No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Adam Kownacki, Robert Helenius Show Off Moves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Adam Kownacki, Robert Helenius Show Off Moves

Kownacki, Helenius Workouts Photos Gallery - Undefeated Polish star and Brooklyn native Adam Kownacki and Robert Helenius took part in a fight week media workout Wednesday before they meet in a WBA Heavyweight title eliminator headlining FOX PBC Fight Night and on FOX Deportes this Saturday, March 7 from Barclays Center, the home of BROOKLYN BOXING.(photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

YAAAAAAAAAWN!

Comment

Does Helenius possess the the power to stop Kownacki?

Haven't seen much from him and Boxrec says he got Knocked out by...Gerald Washington?

Comment

Kownacki looks slimmer and quite in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
          Does Helenius possess the the power to stop Kownacki?

Haven't seen much from him and Boxrec says he got Knocked out by...Gerald Washington?

He used too but ran into hand and shoulder problems and his power was never able to showcase it again. After they robbed Chisora he was never the same now I believe he only fights for money these days from what I saw in an interview. Kownacki should win and by TKO but any heavyweight has the power to stop anyone.

Comment

Hopefully Kownacki beats helenius and steps up after that.

Comment

If Kownacki is in shape as he looks, I wouldn't be surprised if this ends in one or two rounds. Helenius is a dried stockfish by now.

Comment

Working...
              X