Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jay Harris Proved He is a Future World Champion, Says Hearn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jay Harris Proved He is a Future World Champion, Says Hearn

Eddie Hearn, promoter of once-beaten flyweight contender Jay Harris, believes the boxer proved his worth as a future world champion last Saturday night in Frisco, Texas. Harris, 29-years-old, lost a twelve round unanimous decision to dangerous puncher - WBC world flyweight champion Julio Cesar Martinez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

MAYWEATHER SHOULD SIGN HARRIS HE IS A SOLID BOXER...EDDIE IS A MORON

Comment

nahh The mexican was too much.

If The Mexican decided to use his Jab instead of power could had been easier for Martinez

Comment

Definitely some interesting fights for Harris out there.

Throw his ass in with Rosales....

Comment

Kosei Tanaka vacated the WBO Flyweight title headed north to Superfly. The hard hitting #1. ranked Filipino contender Giemel Magramo will be fighting the undefeated Junto Nakatani of Japan for the said vacant belt, I wonder if Jay can even beat the loser.

If Eddie has so much faith in Jay Harris, let see Hearn put his money where his mouth is and offer the newly crowned WBO champion a bag to come defend the title in the UK.

Comment

First of all, Martinez made his rep on UK hype jobs, no disrespect meant. Secondly, he's not a wonder kid, losing to him isn't like losing to Loma. Harris is top of the UK line, and If that fight were in the UK, he might have got the decision, but neither one is ready for an Asian invasion

Comment

I was also very very impressed with Jay Harris.
              Classic example of where your stock rises even in a losing effort.
              He did not embarrass himself and gave a good account of himself.
              He can build from this experience.
              Good luck to him.

Comment

Sometimes promoters can say something and be sincerely honest. This is one of those times. I belive Hearn belives in what he is saying. I new Harris was tough, determined with a style to give anyone fits. Actually if he didn't abondon the body attack from the 8th rd on, he could have had a better shot. Although it's good to see he's getting noticed for one hell of an effort.

Comment

Working...
                X