Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Don't Feel Like I Lost, For Me It's About Improving

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Regis Prograis: I Don't Feel Like I Lost, For Me It's About Improving

By Thomas Gerbasi - When Shane Mosley ruled the lightweight division from 1997 to 1999, some were brave enough to state that the Pomona native would never lose. He was that good. Yet that opinion never came out of Mosley's mouth. Instead, he was blunt in stating that he knew someday, someone would have his number. That someone turned out to be Vernon Forrest....
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's a great & humble way of looking at it.

Comment

I don't see the L on Regis Prograis record as a smear on the log. Those that witness the finale of the 140 WBSS tournament, saw a ripe Tart-Tomato getting pounded and running away in the final round because Josh was about to get squashed.

Josh Taylor won the battle but he will lose the war. I now understand why Taylor abandoned Cyclone promotions ran to Toprank, the conflict that Prograis has had with Arum and co. is well documented. I dont think Taylor wants that work.

Comment

Prograis sounds like a good guy. The Taylor fight was close enough to have gone either way and, credit to him, he isn't picking easy fights.

Comment

Great warrior, I like him. Prograis -taylor was fireworks.

Comment

i'm a regis fan, but he was outworked by taylor. i think regis has higher skills but if he had been just a little more active he would have won. he seemed too casual in that fight.

Comment

I like the "you either win or you learn" philosophy.

Comment

I thought Regis lost pretty clearly imo. The size and length of JT was a problem for him, and it has me wondering If it will be the same thing with Hooker..

Comment

Originally posted by Realizniguhnit View Post
                  I thought Regis lost pretty clearly imo. The size and length of JT was a problem for him, and it has me wondering If it will be the same thing with Hooker..
                  He lost clearly, but the fight was good. i felt like Prograis was not active enough.

Comment

Really like Prograis but taylor deffo won that fight. If every loss was in the fashion of that tho, then you would be very happy. Best of luck to him

Comment

Working...
                    X