Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs Plans To Box In April, Then Face Ricco Rodriguez In Bare Knuckle Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shannon Briggs Plans To Box In April, Then Face Ricco Rodriguez In Bare Knuckle Fight

Shannon Briggs is planning a return from nearly a four-year layoff with back-to-back fights in April and May. The former WBO heavyweight champion informed BoxingScene.com that he intends to take a tune-up boxing match late in April. Briggs handlers also are negotiating with Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship to face former UFC heavyweight champ Ricco Rodriguez late in May.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Let's Go Champ!!

Comment

No drug testing I hope. Lets go champ!!!

Comment

Brain damage is no joke...

Just retire man, you don’t need this.

Comment

Somebody was talking BKB a while back. I said Shannon Briggs would probably end up going bareknuckle, and they told me Shannon is too much of a nice guy for that. As if!

Let's go champ!

Comment

They better bring a bodybag if they plan to throw a 42 year old grappler in there with the Cannon.

Let's go champ!

Comment

Goddamn! Isn't Briggs like 60 years old? Why the fuck doesn't he retire already?

Comment

I don't even know who this Rico fella is, but, I'm excited to see the champ.

Comment

If you dont wear gloves...i dont wear gloves champ!! Lets go

Comment

It amazes me that people really use a retired, career-long feather-fisted guy like Malignaggi as a measuring stick for what boxers can do in BKB. As much as I don't agree with him jumping into BKB, if Briggs hits anybody there with a clean shot, they're toast.

Comment

Working...
                    X