Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tabiti: Dorticos Only Has Puncher's Chance in Briedis Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tabiti: Dorticos Only Has Puncher's Chance in Briedis Fight

Andrew The Beast' Tabiti is ready for a comeback and believes Mairis Briedis will take home the Muhammad Ali Trophy in the WBSS cruiserweight final against IBF champion Yuniel Dorticos on March 21 at the Arena Riga.
    [Click Here To Read More]

My gut feeling is that Dorticos will get knocked out by Briedis.

Comment

Tabiti is still sour dorticos took his soul. I think dorticos beats breidis. Breidis robbed noel gevor i dont think hes beating dorticos unless he elbows and headbutts him

Comment

surprised Dorticos is the underdog, hes in better form...Breidis has looked like absolute turd in his last 3 fights & clearly lost to Gevor..

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
          surprised Dorticos is the underdog, hes in better form...Breidis has looked like absolute turd in his last 3 fights & clearly lost to Gevor..
          Absolutely. Briedis was given a dream decision against Gevor and which reeked of corruption.

Comment

lol, he is such a bad loser...and i believe Dorticos will KO Breidis depending on the referi, Breidis is very dirty..

Comment

This guy is yet to recover from his soul getting sparked out of his body.

Dorticos will destroy Briedis.

Comment

I've got Dorticos, but the fight is in Latvia again...

Comment

Can't wait for this fight, hooo boy!

Comment

I'm rooting for the KO Doctor!!

Comment

Working...
                    X