Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Groves Reacts To Claims Fury Tampered With Gloves For Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Groves Reacts To Claims Fury Tampered With Gloves For Wilder

Former world champion George Groves is shaking his head at the recent internet claims - which allege Tyson Fury's gloves were tampered for last month's rematch with Deontay Wilder.

[Click Here To Read More]

he also showed footage from second fight. its not like he only showed footage from first fight.

Comment

I don't know why people are taking the opinions of a bunch of INTERNET CRYBABIES seriously

Comment

This is the pathetic farcical levels Wilder fangimps are resorting to? Gtfoh,Wilder went from wanting a body on his record to almost becoming that body &, fangimps can only muster a wimper response slightly louder than Wilders when his 20 lb child jumps on his back,(apparently 20 lbs killed Wilders pippy longstocking legs)

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          I don't know why people are taking the opinions of a bunch of INTERNET CRYBABIES seriously
          Dont be ridiculous, in the first fight there is 100% something wrong with his gloves from this video:

https://twitter.com/atTheTrack7/stat...218420225?s=19

Does it look normal to you? Like he's wearing two water balloons on the end of his fists. The thing with Fury is he is a cheater, convicted drugs cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Headlocks, blows after being separated by ref, rabbit punches to back of the head, tampered gloves in sparring according to someone that has sparred him.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post
            Dont be ridiculous, in the first fight there is 100% something wrong with his gloves from this video:

Does it look normal to you? Like he's wearing two water balloons on the end of his fists. The thing with Fury is he is a cheater, convicted drugs cheat. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

Headlocks, blows after being separated by ref, rabbit punches to back of the head, tampered gloves in sparring according to someone that has sparred him.
            Your boy got beaten into a meme fair and square. Wilder & his fanbase are now the biggest laughingstock in boxing.

Comment

These wilder fanboys remind me of some of the mentalist Pac-man diehards back in the day

Embarrassing to say the least ……..

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                These wilder fanboys remind me of some of the mentalist Pac-man diehards back in the day

Embarrassing to say the least ……..
                They're low information/low IQ individuals.

Comment

Fury is a good boxer, but has a fair amount of knockouts on his record, At 6'9 and 273lbs, i doubt his punches don't hurt. And we all have seen him willing to go to his man and mix it up when he has to, like when he fought otto wallin and was badly cut. Sure he prefers to box, but he's a tough man too. Don't forget he went to Kronk for training, and they are well known for developing punchers. Think of Adonis stevenson, one of the hardest punchers in modern history, was trained by Kronk. Rather than look at gloves and such, which in a fight of that magnitude, you would think gloves would be thoroughly inspected before the fight, these other factors have to be considered also. It could simply be that Fury who's already big and skilled and tough, has now learned the missing piece of his puzzle- how to turn his punches over correctly with the teaching of sugar hill steward. I believe this to be the case, and if so, it should show in future fights. I feel like the best thing Fury could have ever done is went to Kronk. He benefits greatly from their system of teaching and wasn't going to reach his potential under his last trainer. Deontay is power packed, but full of bad habits that he may or may not ever correct, and Fury is a cerebral fighter with more tools at his disposal. If you have sense, you have to admit fury won the 1st fight as well and will likely win the 3rd one.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamboal00 View Post

... the footage is from the first fight (look at the red tape on the gloves)...

Comment

Working...
                    X