Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Admits His Sons Lacked The Discipline To Reach The Top

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chavez Sr. Admits His Sons Lacked The Discipline To Reach The Top

Hall of Famer and former multi-division world champion Julio Cesar Chavez, regarded by most as the greatest fighter to come out of Mexico, has for years heard criticism hurled in the direction of his sons, Omar and Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Chavez Sr. also admits sky is blue and that his name is Chavez Sr.

Comment

Now that Chavez Sr has spoken, I am shocked.

Until now, I was convinced that Junior was a fulgid example of hard work and dedication.

Comment

i always had thought he more-or-less pushed his kids into it. i was wrong. still, hes right. neither of his sons had that killer instinct that he had, either.

Comment

He was a world champ and beat some good guys, so he was still at the top for a period of time. But he could've definitely achieved more.

Comment

Can't expect kids who've never struggled & had everything handed to them growing up to take anything seriously or have any real discipline & dedication.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              Now that Chavez Sr has spoken, I am shocked.

Until now, I was convinced that Junior was a fulgid example of hard work and dedication.
              Sr. only hopped to make another dollar... sad...

Comment

Well atleast JR had a granite chin?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  Well at least JR had a granite chin?
                  ... until here (at 3:15)...

Comment

Chavez Jr high off weed, eating fruit loops in his underwear, is an excellent example of hard work and dedication.

Comment

Working...
                    X