No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sven Fornling Decides To Retire From Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sven Fornling Decides To Retire From Boxing

Former IBO light heavyweight champion Sven Fornling from Malmoe, Sweden has today (March 2) announced his retirement. Fornling leaves the game at 15-2. The Swede lost the IBO title in November to Dominic Boesel and it was a tough loss in what for Sven was a very tough fight and he also suffered what appears to have been a minor subdural hematoma.
    [Click Here To Read More]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! Not Sven!!!!

Comment

Stop making people up and saying they retired just to write a story.

Comment

Too much brain damage in other words.

Comment

logic choice. after all, if you lose to boesel…..you Pretty much have no future.

Comment

All time biggest overachiever in boxing history.. Lol

Comment

Is for his own good, nice knowing Sven Forling took the wise decision.

I feel for him, but he know better than anyone the risk. Who know If he fight and take permanent damage, For me, I don't want another boxer to die or get permanent damage. Good decision my friend.

Comment

This guy was supposed to be a threat to Artur Beterbiev
                Smfh

Comment

I wish him all the best, sounds like retirement is in his best interest. I thought he'd take Boesel but it was a pretty brutal fight and he took alot of damage while showing tremendous heart.

He had a win over Murat. That's nothing to be be ashamed of. Enjoy the retirement...

Comment

I saw this dude fight once, against one of my favorite fighters, Karel Horjosek AKA The Tiki Man on the undercard of Wallin/Granat, so.....there's that I guess

Comment

Working...
                    X