Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia vs. Jessie Vargas - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Mikey Garcia, Jessie Vargas Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Ahead of the huge welterweight event headlined by four-division world champion Mikey Garcia against two-division world champion Jessie Vargas, the fighters hit the scales for the official weigh-in before entering the ring on Saturday night live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Amanda Westcott).

[Click Here To Read More]

WBC and these dumb belts. SMH.

Comment

Mikey has impressed me. I thought he had no business at WW, but showing some good power. Vargas looks done.

Comment

Sure Vargas got rocked but I think he's actually winning. The 11th was all Vargas.

Comment

Vargas has thrown and landed way more shots than Mikey but Mark my words the compubox won't show that.
          Last edited by ReggieKray; 03-01-2020, 12:14 AM.

Comment

lol that last sequence, doe

Comment

They're obviously just gonna give it to Mikey which is gonna be upsetting.

Comment

won't be surprised if this ends up a draw. Then we get to see a rematch

Comment

Mikey doesn't belong at this weight class. He didn't win that fight and if he fights anyone slightly better he'll lose for sure.

Comment

Too wide but right guy won. I had it either 6-6/7-5 Garcia. He got the KD which is the difference in scoring at least. He kinda beat Vargas up in his rds!

Comment

Working...
                    X