Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Beats Down, Knocks Out Kal Yafai in Ninth Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Beats Down, Knocks Out Kal Yafai in Ninth Round

FRISCO, Texas Roman "Chocolatito" Gonzalez gave every skeptic emphatic proof Saturday night that he has championship-caliber boxing left in his 32-year-old body. Nearly 2 years after suffering a brutal knockout defeat, Gonzalez won another super flyweight world title by beating up the previously undefeated Kal Yafai and viciously knocking him out in the ninth round. Gonzalez's crushing right hand knocked Yafai flat on his back early in the ninth round, so hard that referee Luis Pabon almost immediately waved an end to their scheduled 12-round, 115-pound title fight on the Mikey Garcia-Jessie Vargas undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Congrats Chocolatito !!!!!!!!!!!! Love it when a bigger guy thinks he can physically beat a smaller fighter when the smaller fighter is levels above him!

Comment

What a great performance from chocolatito, smooth as F , enjoyed every second of it, congrats to the new champ!

Now a Estrada rematch plz!

Comment

****ing awesome. Good to see Chocolatito back!!!!

Comment

LETS GO CHOCOLATITIO!!! He’s back and more importantly, I feel like he grew into this weight class after that time off. So happy to see him perform like old times and Chocolatito/Estrada II is a good ass fight.

Comment

Gonzalez, a pleasure to watch..as always.

Comment

I always thought Yafai was a soft champ so didn't get why he fight the way he did. Totally deserved the beating, i guess lol. Congrats, Chocolatito! Welcome back to the champ club!

Comment

Chocolatito gets knocked out, comes back and fights like a man...

AJ gets knocked out, comes back and fights like he's neutered.

Huge difference between what greatness is and isn't. Also what it means to be a man.

Comment

Man I'm happy for Gonzalez what a way to put the division on notice!!!

Comment

now yafai fought a real test
                    unification against estrada,ioka,ancajas

Comment

Working...
                    X