No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Kal Yafai - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito vs. Kal Yafai - LIVE BoxingScene Scorecard

Chocolatito, Kal Yafai Scorecard BoxingScene Live - Ahead of the huge welterweight event headlined by four-division world champion Mikey Garcia against two-division world champion Jessie Vargas, the fighters hit the scales for the official weigh-in before entering the ring on Saturday night live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Amanda Westcott).

[Click Here To Read More]

Damn what's up with Kal Yafai staying in front of Chocolatito? Not a brilliant decision

Comment

Originally posted by UpAndComing View Post
      Damn what's up with Kal Yafai staying in front of Chocolatito? Not a brilliant decision
      Trying to get his arse beat. Chocolatito is starting to cook him.

Comment

Id say Choco but not scoring the fight, what a fight. Rooting for him .

Comment

Originally posted by memphis mook View Post
          Trying to get his arse beat. Chocolatito is starting to cook him.
          I'm borderline Yafai hater so I actually got no complaints about it. Still think it's beyond ******ed for him to do so lol

Comment

And down he went. Damn, that really was idiotic for him to do.

Comment

I don't blame Yafai for travelling and making the fight. The smaller guys just don't make the same kind of money so you can't begrudge him a payday of sorts.

Of course he thought he'd got the timing right, the smaller guys don't seem to age nearly aswell but wow, congratulations to Chocolatito rolled back the years and deserves every accolade that comes his way.

Comment

Working...
              X