Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Drops, Decisions a Very Game Jay Harris

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Julio Cesar Martinez Drops, Decisions a Very Game Jay Harris

FRISCO, Texas Jay Harris had plenty of heart Saturday night, but not enough firepower to fend off Julio Cesar Martinez. The WBC flyweight champion was very active and accurate throughout his 12-round title defense against Harris. Mexico's Martinez was the harder puncher, too, made Harris take a knee after landing a combination to the body in the 10th round and won a unanimous decision on the Mikey Garcia-Jessie Vargas undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

If your last name is Martinez you aren’t losing in Texas unless it’s by ko

Comment

Harris vs Rosales please

Comment

Harris vs Obbadi in Florence for the European title, winner goes to Ukraine to take the WBA belt from Dalakian!

Comment

That was a beautiful fight. When I'm paying for a fight,that's what I want to see. Two skilled determined warriors going toe to toe laying gloves on each other, and doing it legally. No wrestling,no rabbit punches,no cheating. Just excellent high grade boxing. Much respect to these two. Great fight!! Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by gunitsmith View Post
            that was a beautiful fight. When i'm paying for a fight,that's what i want to see. Two skilled determined warriors going toe to toe laying gloves on each other, and doing it legally. No wrestling,no rabbit punches,no cheating. Just excellent high grade boxing. Much respect to these two. Great fight!! Thank you.
            completely agree!!! What a fight!!!

Comment

Matchroom should sign the amazon worker and get him in the gym full time... Good fight

Comment

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                He clearly won that fight though was close Harris was game and a rematch down the line would be warranted but the right guy won.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  He clearly won that fight though was close Harris was game and a rematch down the line would be warranted but the right guy won.
                  I agree I think the right guy won and props to Martinez for being a great sport but cmon.. a welsh dude? He would have to score 2-3 knockdowns at least to maybe get a decision, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by LacingTheGloves View Post
                    Shut up, cry baby. Martinez won clearly, even the British narrators said it.

Comment

Working...
                    X