Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Doubts Perfectly Understandable; Last Performance Was Horrible

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia: Doubts Perfectly Understandable; Last Performance Was Horrible

FRISCO, Texas Mikey Garcia fully understands why doubters don't think he should continue competing at welterweight. Garcia says they shouldn't feel any other way based on how he lost to Errol Spence Jr. last year. The former four-division champion suffered such a lopsided loss to the bigger, stronger Spence in their pay-per-view main event last March 16, most boxing observers figured Garcia would return to the 140-pound division for his comeback bout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Mikey "I see something" Garcia

I remember people begging Mikey not to fight Spence

What he didnt "see" was the impact that loss would have on his career.

From p4p candidate to...wherever the fck he is right now

If he lose tonight its over.

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
      Mikey "I see something" Garcia

I remember people begging Mikey not to fight Spence

What he didnt "see" was the impact that loss would have on his career.

From p4p candidate to...wherever the fck he is right now

If he lose tonight its over.
      It's not the loss, it's the way he lost.

He didn't win a single round in the fight! Had he maybe won 3 or 4 rounds, he at least would've come off as respectable.

This fight with Vargas is now seen as a "competitive fight", whereas for other top level fighters, Vargas would be seen as a closer to a tune up level opponent.

Comment

Damn he hasn’t fought in 11 months. That’s crazy. Shoulda stayed busy.

Comment

ATGs cannot be pure halfwits. Unfortunately, Mikey is a pure one. Everyone in the world but himself knew he should not fight Spence. Sorry, kid, the world loses interest fast in halfwits. You should have stayed 140 & below.

Comment

Zero interest in this fight just hearing it’s tonight

Comment

He shoulda been having this kind of fight BEFORE he fought Spence to gauge himself.Winning this fight moves no needles for either fighter.

Comment

Mikey ruined his rep, he never should of went to 147.

Comment

WBC diamond belt? Please get rid of these silly belts.

Comment

Regardless the success against vargas, I think Mikey has no business at 147 unless he fights Pacquiao for huge payday.

He can`t beat Spence, Thurman, Porter, Crawford. he also can`t beat Pacquiao, but it is a big money fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X