Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: My Main Priority Is To Once Again Become World Champion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: My Main Priority Is To Once Again Become World Champion

It wasn't exactly the 2019 campaign he had in mind, although Jessie Vargas found ways to keep active even if not always in the ring. The former two-division titlist fought just once on the year-a 6th round stoppage of Humberto Soto last April. The bout was to serve as his test in a junior middleweight uniform, as he eyed a title run in a third weight division. His year was instead spent on the other side of the ropes, whether as an interested observer or as a part-time announcer with DAZN. The latter role has come natural to the personable Las Vegas native, though a career he'd rather consider once he's done as a prizefighter-and certainly well beyond this weekends's showdown versus Mikey Garcia live from The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas (Saturday, DAZN, 9:00pm ET).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fixed figth alert ...

Garcia can't knock nobody at 147. He is a midget at ww. So how can he be the favorite one?. This smells fishy. Don't know why Garcia is a favorite for this one. He show nothing against Spence at all. Vargas is a natural strong ww. Avoided by many fighter like the puertorrican garcia, porter and others self called best welters. Only Crawford and Spence are better than jessey. So for Garcia to be favorite just prove that this fight might be fixed. Also Vargas was a late replacement for Bronner and beat him. So this might be a fixed fight. Let's not fall for it. Boxing is corrupted to the bone, that's why I never pay to watch a fight and won't pay for this one either. 7Garcia can't knock nobody at 147. He is a midget at ww. So how can he be the favorite one?. This smells fishy. Don't know why Garcia is a favorite for this one. He show nothing against Spence at all. Vargas is a natural strong ww. Avoided by many fighter like the puertorrican garcia, porter and others self called best welters. Only Crawford and Spence are better than jessey. So for Garcia to be favorite just prove that this fight might be fixed. Also Vargas was a late replacement for Bronner and beat him. So this might be a fixed fight. Let's not fall for it. Boxing is corrupted to the bone, that's why I never pay to watch a fight and won't pay for this one either. 787-248-4137.

Comment

Vargas’ priority might cost his W in his fight now. There is no title belt at stake for this fight. He should be prioritizing the man in front of him now

Comment

Working...
      X