Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Game For Estrada Rematch With A Win Over Yafai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito Game For Estrada Rematch With A Win Over Yafai

Roman Chocolatito' Gonzalez has no doubt his upcoming fight will end with a world title back around his waist. Not entirely clear is where he will go from there, although the suggested route could very well allow him to remain among present company. The former four-division titlist and one-time pound-for-pound king enters a dangerous title challenge versus 115-pound beltholder Khalid Kal' Yafai (26-0, 15KOs). The two collide this weekend live on DAZN from The Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas, in supporting capacity to a 12-round welterweight clash between former multi-division titlists Mikey Garcia (39-1, 30KOs) and Jessie Vargas (29-2-2, 11KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Need to see the winner of this fight in some unifications. Potentially amazing fights are at hand at 115

Comment

If Choc wins tonight I’m so up for that rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Need to see the winner of this fight in some unifications. Potentially amazing fights are at hand at 115
        Agreed throw Nietes, SSR and Ioka in that mix. Tanaka too if he’s moving up.

Comment

Well I am not sure about it, gotta see how he looks tonight. Estrada has looked great in his last couple of fights, while Choco has looked faded. If he puts on a great performance then heck yeah!

Comment

Curious to see how Gonzalez looks. Was awful in his last fight.

Comment

Since the cuadras fight roman hasnt looked the same. Too many slugfests. Yafia looks pretty big. Not too familiar with him. Can nebody school me on his best attributes? Also, since ive started seeing chocloitos woman in crowd hes been average fighter. I think the wars, going up in weight over years, and his broad crying in crowd have led to his demise. Great action fighter and atg in lower divisions. What should i expect from yafia? Looks bigger, fresher and prolly hungrier.

Comment

Thread title gave me the impression the fight's concluded already lol. Thought I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
                  Curious to see how Gonzalez looks. Was awful in his last fight.
                  He had a 2nd round TKO. How did he look awful?

Comment

Working...
                  X