Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lipinets Ready For Garcia Rematch If He Survives '50/50 Fight' With Vargas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lipinets Ready For Garcia Rematch If He Survives '50/50 Fight' With Vargas

For his own personal reasons, Sergey Lipinets would love to see Mikey Garcia secure his first welterweight win on Saturday. That doesn't mean he's picking the former four-division titlist outright in his bid versus Jessie Vargas. "I think it's a 50/50 fight," Lipinets (16-1, 12KOs) told BoxingScene.com ahead of Saturday's main event, which airs live on DAZN from the Ford Center at The Star in Frisco, Texas. "Mikey is a good boxer but his lack of quality fights in the welterweight division could give Jessie a little edge."
    [Click Here To Read More]

What title does sergey have?

Comment

T he only one

That the only we I think garcia can beat. He is mediocre. Garcia can't knock nobody at 147. He is a midget at ww. So how can he be the favorite one?. This smells fishy. Don't know why Garcia is a favorite for this one. He show nothing against Spence at all. Vargas is a natural strong warior. Avoided by many fighter like the puertorrican garcia, porter and others s elf called best welters. Only Crawford and Spence are better than jessey. So for Garcia to be favorite just prove that this fight might be fixed. Also Vargas was a late replacement for Bronner and beat him. So this might be a fixed fight. Let's not fall for it. Boxing is corrupted to the bone, that's why I never pay to watch a fight. 787-248-4137

Comment

Worry about getting the IBF interim belt

Comment

Originally posted by martin_1995 View Post
          That the only we I think garcia can beat. He is mediocre. Garcia can't knock nobody at 147. He is a midget at ww. So how can he be the favorite one?. This smells fishy. Don't know why Garcia is a favorite for this one. He show nothing against Spence at all. Vargas is a natural strong warior. Avoided by many fighter like the puertorrican garcia, porter and others s elf called best welters. Only Crawford and Spence are better than jessey. So for Garcia to be favorite just prove that this fight might be fixed. Also Vargas was a late replacement for Bronner and beat him. So this might be a fixed fight. Let's not fall for it. Boxing is corrupted to the bone, that's why I never pay to watch a fight. 787-248-4137
          Why are you giving your phone number?

Comment

Lipinets needs to move on. If Garcia looks good, Lips will get beat again. If Garcia wins ugly, nobody will care. I think Vargas is too big for both of them, but not his head, Lips head is more stationary than Mikeys. Hard to miss.

Comment

Working...
            X