Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Had Thoughts About Retiring, But I Have To Go Forward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Chocolatito: I Had Thoughts About Retiring, But I Have To Go Forward

Roman Chocolatito' Gonzalez is a shoe-in to one day enter the International Boxing Hall of Fame in Canastota, New York. He can retire right now, wait the required five-year period, then celebrate with family and friends as he is inducted on a Sunday afternoon in June.
    [Click Here To Read More]

You do have to go forward, Senor Chocolatito... I have bet on you by late knockout.

Comment

Israel Gonzalez beat Yafai...

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
        You do have to go forward, Senor Chocolatito... I have bet on you by late knockout.
        Same... but I bet on him for the Wangek rematch aswell, I hope I haven't jinxed him

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
          Israel Gonzalez beat Yafai...
          That’s debatable. He looked poor that night. It’s horrible to watch those Monte Carlo fights with the lack of atmosphere.

I think he’s held that belt hostage and looked drained in all his defences but he might raise his game for this.

Comment

He says nothing about how much he has in the tank. Mentions he’s in it for his kids. Not a good sign. Usually it’s the type of thing I’d follow up on but I’m exhausted.

Has he said anywhere else anything about how good he feels?

Comment

Chocalatito is a good kid. He took some beating s against sirunvisay, but his love for Jesus is prevalent. I'm just hoping his church blessed him and his heavenly father looks after him in the ring and keeps him safe.

Comment

We wont know for sure, but smaller fighters lose their ability in the early 30s. Roman tried to slug against Rungvisai and paid for it. I wouldn't bet on him at all going forward. If he gets KOd this fight, I would not be surprised in the least.

Comment

Imagine if chocalatito was a member of your church! Come on Sunday asking him "how was your fight Tito/ chocolate kid?'' that would make a happy congregation. Depending on whether he wins or loses, it would be pretty cool to be a person at his chapel! This is based on the fact that he is a Sunday morning churchgoer and believer!

Comment

If you loss to Yafai then you should finally consider retiring while you are still healthy. There's no need to damage the already colorful career...

Comment

Working...
                    X