Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: I'm The Stronger Man; Mikey Garcia Will Feel My Power

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jessie Vargas: I'm The Stronger Man; Mikey Garcia Will Feel My Power

FRISCO, Texas Jessie Vargas wasn't necessarily surprised that Mikey Garcia decided to remain at welterweight. Vargas just thinks the former four-division champion made an enormous mistake by choosing him as the opponent for Garcia's second fight at the 147-pound limit. The former WBO welterweight title-holder stands five inches taller than Garcia and is certain that his power will be one of the deciding factors in their 12-round main event Saturday night at Ford Center at The Star, the Dallas Cowboys' training facility.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm rooting for him. Hopefully his stamina doesn't betray him in the fight due to the weight cut like it did against Broner.

Comment

If Garcia has something left, a TKO win for him is not out of the question and is in fact my pick.

Comment

Easy one

Don't know why Garcia is a favorite for this one. He show nothing against Spence at all. Vargas is a natural strong warior. Avoided by many fighter like the puertorrican garcia, porter and others s elf called best welters. Only Crawford and Spence are better than jessey. So for Garcia to be favorite just prove that this fight might be fixed. Also Vargas was a late replacement for Bronner and beat him. So this might be a fixed fight. Let's not fall for it. Boxing is corrupted to the bone, that's why I never pay to watch a fight. 787-248-4137

Comment

Yea I agree, it looks like it will be fixed, it will go to the cards and overhyped Mikey will get the nod. I think Mikey stood at 147 to get a fight with Manny. Garcia is all about $ not Legacy. He has avoided fighters.

Comment

Working...
          X