Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II Exclusive Rebroadcast Debuts March 1 on FS1

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder-Ortiz II Exclusive Rebroadcast Debuts March 1 on FS1

On the heels of Deontay Wilder's first career loss, boxing fans can relive the former heavyweight titlist's most recent win. Fox Sports has announced plans to launch an exclusive rebroadcast of Wilder's repeat knockout win over Luis Ortiz, which will make its cable premiere on Sunday, March 1 at 10:00pm ET on FS1. The airing comes more than three months after their rematch originally aired live on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View last November from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    On the heels of Deontay Wilder's first career loss, boxing fans can relive the former heavyweight titlist's most recent win. Fox Sports has announced plans to launch an exclusive rebroadcast of Wilder's repeat knockout win over Luis Ortiz, which will make its cable premiere on Sunday, March 1 at 10:00pm ET on FS1. The airing comes more than three months after their rematch originally aired live on Fox Sports Pay-Per-View last November from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
    [Click Here To Read More]
    ... Well... what to ad more?...

Comment

How much money does Wilder's team.spend on building the guy up?
      Fans are not stupid.
      Ducking. Not fighting top guys. Shill 'news' articles all over the internet, paid commentators, and now, on the heels of his exposure - just by COINCIDENCE - we get this cable airing of him beating the 40 year old untested Cuban.

GTFOOH. This guy gets zero respect or sympathy till he starts fighting proper opponents.
      His cherry pick gone wrong is a great thing for boxing. No amount of promotional shill bs can make him into an actual good hw.
      No fans, no class, no skill, amazingly good hyped PR machine though.
      This vid he released...he is frighteningly delusional with all the weird talk he comes out with. Mental.

Comment

Who cares first fight was better , great action every round . Second fight looked scripted 7 rounds of Ortiz throwing slow soft combos then boom drop like a prom dress .

Comment

Why?...........

Comment

Pretty sure fight has been on YouTube for months but OK

Comment

Lol What? Haha

Comment

I am obviously happy as a fan of Fury....... but my god..... Wilder is being dragged over the coals all over the world, online.

Every video on Youtube, every forum I visit is him being mocked.

When it comes to that point I feel bad and feel like I am bullying the guy..... but then I remember the racist shiat he comes out with and the excuses...... then I pile on again.

Comment

Comment

Wilder fans are that depressed I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X