Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Chocolatito, Kal Yafai - Set For WBA Title Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Chocolatito, Kal Yafai - Set For WBA Title Fight

Chocolatito, Kal Yafai Weights Photos Gallery - Ahead of the huge welterweight event headlined by four-division world champion Mikey Garcia against two-division world champion Jessie Vargas, the fighters hit the scales for the official weigh-in before entering the ring on Saturday night live on DAZN. (photos by Ed Mulholland, Amanda Westcott)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yafai gots this. Chocolatito has been way too inactive.

Comment

State of Eddie in that get up wtf. It's hip to be square looking ass.

Comment

Been waiting for these weigh in shots all night. Debating going big on Choc but wanted to see the size difference face to face. Really unsure of whether to back Gonzalez or not now. One of my favourite fighters so it could be wishful thinking. I just don’t rate Yafai though, if Roman has anything left he beats him comfortably IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
          Yafai gots this. Chocolatito has been way too inactive.
          Yeah that’s a worry of mine, he looked really good on the Canelo-GGG II undercard. I literally watched that fight from ringside and he still had the speed, power, timing etc. But he’s literally done nothing since aside from a 2 round blowout. I just think he’s so far ahead of Yafai in terms of skill though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            40 years old...😂

Comment

I gotta admit Chocolito doesn’t look super drained like he has a few times in the past. Hopefully it’s a good fight. Chocolito has 1 more in him for the fans....and his legacy! No doubt

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
                He's simply showing proper respect and wearing the colors of the greatest sports franchise on the planet.

Comment

Let's all remember size is not everything in boxing, but yafai sure does look big for the weight, he must have hollow legs lol, think I'll go for yafai in this one, not sure if he gets a stoppage tho, maybe unanimous. Hope chocalito does it tho, good luck to both guys.

Comment

Working...
                  X