Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Weights: Mikey Garcia 145.8-Pounds, Jessie Vargas 147-Pounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Weights: Mikey Garcia 145.8-Pounds, Jessie Vargas 147-Pounds

FRISCO, Texas Mikey Garcia came in a pound-and-a-half below the limit for his welterweight fight against Jessie Vargas, just as he did for his 147-pound debut last year. Garcia officially weighed in at 145 pounds late Friday morning when he stepped on the Texas Combative Sports Program's scale. Vargas, who's about four inches taller than Garcia, came in exactly at the welterweight limit of 147 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Beat his ass Jesse, for the good of boxing.

Comment

Go go giant Jessie...

Comment

Vargas by TKO.

Comment

I can’t believe Garcia is such big favourite after being clearly
          too small vs Spence

Comment

lets go Vargas- stop this turd from running around and messing with boxing

Comment

Decent fight

My mind, Mikey Garcia by decision against Jessie Vargas. My heart go to Jessie Vargas for making the upset.

Comment

I have no clue who is going to win??? Vargas is huge! And Garcia is snall

Comment

might put some money on Jessie Vargas Mikey should go down to 140 he’s just to small and not good enough to compete at 147.

Comment

Fancy vargas to beat garcia

Comment

Working...
                    X