Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Amnat Ruenroeng on April 4, ****kok

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Srisaket Sor Rungvisai vs. Amnat Ruenroeng on April 4, ****kok

Two of Thailand's best boxers from the past decade will face off in ****kok in April 4th. Srisaket Sor Rungvisai is going up against Amnat Ruenroeng at Workpoint Studios. Srisaket (47-5-1) shocked the world by beating Roman Gonzalez twice in 2017. The former WBC 115lbs champion established himself as a household name in Thailand but is coming off a lackluster decision loss to Juan Estrada last April that cost him his title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good fight. Ruenroeng has notable wins like Kazuto Ioka, McWilliams Arroyo, Shiming Zou, John Riel Casimero. Of couse the question is, is Ruenroeng still there? If he's not, still a good comeback fight for Rungvisai.

Comment

I'll be really curious to see this one. Ruenroeng was sliding of late, but there were also rumors around Sor Rungvisai change of attitude after he became a star...

Comment

Oh shit! Ruenroeng long in the tooth but this could be a war!

Comment

I hope Rungvisai destroys this s.hit of a dirty fighter

Comment

Comment

Very good fight. Should thrust the winner back into a title shot with Ancajas or that other guy

Comment

Thai Superfight! My guess is that Amnat's just too old and too far past his best. 3:3 since beating Casimero near 5 years ago, KOd twice and beat no-one worth a damn, whereas Srisaket was in the P4P discussion only a year ago and gave Estrada a real run for his money twice.

Comment

Originally posted by BM dnobagaV View Post
                  Very good fight. Should thrust the winner back into a title shot with Ancajas or that other guy
                  Winner fights Nietes

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    Thai Superfight! My guess is that Amnat's just too old and too far past his best. 3:3 since beating Casimero near 5 years ago, KOd twice and beat no-one worth a damn, whereas Srisaket was in the P4P discussion only a year ago and gave Estrada a real run for his money twice.
                    Ruengrong was also finished by a body shot in a kickboxing bout against Tenshin Nasukawa - yeah, the kid with the exhibition against Mayweather (who though is a great kickboxer in his weight class)

For some reason or another, I feel like Rungvisai taking a comfortable win here without too much of a difficulty at this point. I might be dead wrong though. Ruengrong has a good resume but like everyone is asking, where is Ruengrong at this point of his career

Comment

Working...
                    X