Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Apti Davtaev vs. Lucas Browne on Showtime, Otto Wallin Injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Apti Davtaev vs. Lucas Browne on Showtime, Otto Wallin Injured

Undefeated heavyweight power puncher Apti Davtaev will face veteran Lucas Browne in the 10-round co-main event of SHOWTIME BOXING: SPECIAL EDITION on Saturday, March 28, live on SHOWTIME (10 p.m. ET/7 p.m. PT) in a Premier Boxing Champions event from Park Theater at Park MGM in Las Vegas. Davtaev replaces heavyweight contender Otto Wallin, who was forced to suspend training and withdraw from his scheduled bout due to an injury to his foot.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Disappointed that Wallin got hurt, wanted to see him against Browne. I haven't heard of Davtaev but will be interested to see what he looks like.

Comment

Originally posted by PBR Streetgang View Post
      Disappointed that Wallin got hurt, wanted to see him against Browne. I haven't heard of Davtaev but will be interested to see what he looks like.
      Hes a big stiff idiot with little defence or skill. his power is a bit overrated & his record is padded I.e a russian lucas browne - looking like a tattood p enis.

Hth

Comment

davtaev is one ugly man but will surely vaporise a very faded browne in 3 rounds, joseph parker needs to step back up, where the hell has he gone, turning to **** very quick....Al hayman is a devastated man, shelley finkel is too, there man is out bad....knocked the f out....hahahahah.. and as for arum he is happy for now, what a scorned old man he has become.....

Comment

I was stoked to see Otto again. Still an intriguing fight though. SHOWTIME!

Comment

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/643273

suspended by New Jersey Athletic Control Board indefinitely
            ???

Comment

Working...
            X