Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn is More Than Ready To Make Kell Brook vs. Liam Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn is More Than Ready To Make Kell Brook vs. Liam Smith

Eddie Hearn is fully prepared to match former world champions, Kell Brook and Liam Smith, in a big domestic showdown. Earlier this month, Smith was ringside when Brook snapped a 14 month layoff with a knockout of Mark DeLuca in Sheffield.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For fans Eddie, and a million pounds in me bank account Eddie.

Comment

Kell wants to smother those gooey salted caramel chocolate brownies all over Khan's whiskers... Then maybe fight him too

Comment

So is Liam Smith...

Brook doesn’t want it. He just wants one more payday before retirement.

Comment

I like Kell Brook but he’s just clowning around now. He cannot make 147 and be at his best!

I think smith- brook is a great fight but That fight has got to have some meaning for it- either an eliminator or a title

Comment

Phew! The big one! Make it a PPV, Eddeh.

Comment

Brook is skint. Fighting mediocre opposition. 2 decent fighters he fought in what 5 years since porter he lost and he wasn’t getting that much with them 2 fights!!! When you live the life and are not boxing money soon dwindles away. The biggest waste of a career ever in British boxing. Wasted!! Because he won a world title people don’t see this. Anyone remember shamba Mitchell?? He lost that fight in my opinion

Comment

This fight does not do anything for me.

Comment

Con is such a half wit ...I don't really want to see Smith as I think Brook should look at world titles but I would prefer it to him facing Khan who is finished but who would want to bring him in to a division he can no longer efficiently make.Brook has been doing welterweight from his teenage years!...Light middle Brook leave the half wit to fight another super feather weight!

Comment

been asking for this one for 2 years now

Since Khan aint happening might as well make this one, I lean Liam in this one especially at 154

Comment

Working...
                    X