Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: James Wilkins Signs With Golden Boy, Eyes Springtime Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: James Wilkins Signs With Golden Boy, Eyes Springtime Return

James Wilkins has already secured a win to begin his 2020 campaign, but his greatest victory thus far has come outside of the ring and at the negotiating table. The 24-year old junior lightweight is among a slew of prospects to have signed with Golden Boy Promotions, with the deal formally announced by the California-based outfit earlier this month. The pairing serves as the end result of a relentless pursuit by the transplanted New Yorker who gets to spend the next several years of his career fighting for the company of his dreams.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I actually thought that Oscar signed a black fight from this fights name.. gravely mistaken

Comment

Great move by Golden Boy. First they sign those two kids from Hawaii, then Shane Jr and now James Wilkins! All in one month. Great move!

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
        I actually thought that Oscar signed a black fight from this fights name.. gravely mistaken

What's with the race card? Golden Boy discovered a lot of good black fighters like The Charlos, Adrian Broner, Wilder, Thurman, Andre Berto, Gary Russell Jr. And a lot more.

I also want people to remember that it was Oscar, Eric Gomez and B-Hop that found these fighters NOT Al Haymon and NOT Scheaffer!

Comment

Oops, he signed Shane Jr. I’ll back the —— up! My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Dle View Post
            Lmao so did i. I've been saying for years that oscar should expand his stable. Instead of just relying on hispanic fighters and fanbase

Comment

Interesting sign ups

Golden Boy making his moves strategically.

Comment

Working...
              X