Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia, Jessie Vargas - Face-Off as Fight Week Starts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mikey Garcia, Jessie Vargas - Face-Off as Fight Week Starts

Jessie Vargas, Mikey Garcia Fight Week Photos Gallery - Mikey Garcia and Jessie Vargas will clash in a Welterweight blockbuster at Ford Center at the Star in Frisco, Texas on Saturday February 29 live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. (photos by Ed Mulholland)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Calling it a blockbuster is a reach,no? More bust if anything.

Comment

PBC LEFTOVERS.....

Comment

Mikey is such a fraud. It's quite easy to see thru him at the moment. I think I now understand the infatuation with staying at 147, it can always be a fall back to always say he isn't a natural 147 anytime he loses while at the same time, he can get some pretty good paydays off his name.

140 is a no go because there is no money and losing to the likes of Prograis, Hooker, Taylor etc is damaging to his good money making venture. 135 is a no go as well 'cos he will have to fight Lomachenko and if I was to state facts at this point, considering all I have seen, I think he's ducking Lomachenko. 135 was good to pass through to fight Easter, easy pickings but it isn't good enough to fight Lomachenko, please.

And some clown (won't mention your name to save u the embarrassment) on here was arguing with me and swearing up and down how Garcia would KO Manny into retirement shortly after he beat up Easter. Facts is Garcia is not beating any good welterweight, period. Pac on the other hand, we ve seen what he can do with a good welterweight in his last fight. Pac would have beaten Mikey black and blue even at his advanced age even worse than Spence. With Spence he was bracing cos he could see the incoming fire, with Manny, it would have been rapid unexpected fire.

Comment

Looking forward to this fight. If Mikey wins it could earn him a shot at PAC. If Vargas wins he might earn a shot at Spence, or maybe Crawford. Should be a good scrap.

Comment

Mikey looks way outsized again against a big welter mikey is a 140 stop the nonsense never will beat spence or Crawford

Comment

It will be a good card overall. So hyped for this weekend.

Comment

Vargas is gonna make Mikey look like a 140lber in there

Comment

I hope Vargas wins and send Mikey back down to 140 where he belongs.

Comment

Dazn is doing a terrible job marketing this fight. I forgot all about it.

But Dazn has proven to kill the marketability of their fighters.

Comment

Working...
                    X