Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Beats Down, Drops, Stops Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Tyson Fury Beats Down, Drops, Stops Deontay Wilder

Fury, Wilder Rematch Fight Photos Gallery - MGM Grand, Las Vegas - In the highly anticipated rematch for the WBC heavyweight title, Tyson Fury (30-0-1, 21 KOs) made a statement by dropping Deontay Wilder (42-1-1, 41 KOs) twice to secure a seventh round stoppage. (photos by Mikey Williams, Ryan Hafey)

[Click Here To Read More]

That was a real beatdown of Wilder by Fury. Credit to Wilder and his courage; but probably no need for a third fight, as this was definitive and conclusive, irrespective of any injury carried into the bout.

Comment

Originally posted by Liondw View Post
      That was a real beatdown of Wilder by Fury. Credit to Wilder and his courage; but probably no need for a third fight, as this was definitive and conclusive, irrespective of any injury carried into the bout.
      I still want to see the rematch as AJ had his opportunity so only fair Wilder gets his but Fury aint no Ruiz and will likely beat wilder conclusively again and we will all enjoy it and wilder will have some retirement money.

Comment

Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
        I still want to see the rematch as AJ had his opportunity so only fair Wilder gets his but Fury aint no Ruiz and will likely beat wilder conclusively again and we will all enjoy it and wilder will have some retirement money.
        lol this was no aj-ruiz level. atleast in that Fight Aj was winning the earlier rounds and even got a KD himself. This one was a beatdown from start to finish.. even wilder don’t want it himself anymore.

Down the road maybe when he builds his confidence again. But immediate rematch? Naaaah, he be doing more harm than good.

Comment

Wilder is still my guy.. Win, lose or Draw. that's the difference between us alpha males and you betas. we can accept when we are wrong and face the music.. I will still speak my peace though.. its Kinda fuked up that my own countrymen didn't support Wilder who represented America in the Olympics.. and secondly, something just doesn't smell right.. so allow me to address the elephant in the room.. Mr. Fury! 273 lbs!!.. So let me get this straight.. Fury, switched trainers.. gained like 18 pounds in 10 weeks of camp an all of a sudden gained all of this magical power??? Fury fights Otto Wallin and almost loses, then fires ben... Hires sugar from Kronk. Then sticks his sword in the air and yells.. "By the power of greyskull!!" Ten weeks later bigger, stronger, faster Fury with big KO power!!!??? Hmmm.. Either this was staged like WWE or Fury was on some serious drugs. Because you can't teach power.. So what exactly did sugar do to make fury so much stronger In less than ten weeks? I'm not a hater.. It's just a honest question.. Because I can't understand it.

Comment

Damn!

Wilder was owned in the rematch! Not one solid single punch landed, damn. How can you face your fly ass wife, look at her in the eye and have sex with her? He can't! She will be thinking of the Gypsy King and he knows it, FACTS!

Comment

Hats off to Fury and Sugar Hill. Hill watched some tape on Wilder and figured out that Wilder can not fight going backwards, Wilder's boxing skills are atrocious of his backfoot, and Fury put on the pressure and executed the game plan. As for Wilder, he's going to realize that a trainer from Alabama with no top experience, is going to take him to the place he needs to be. Time for a more experienced trainer.

Comment

That was so bad for Wilder. The guy has horrible technique. And he can't in fight for ****. He has to learn the basics but at this point it might be too late.

Comment

Wilder looked like I said he would. Lost and gassed. His defense is horrible. Power and knocking out bums was a good way to feed wilders ego until reality hits him literally.

Comment

[QUOTE=5000boxing;20411150]Wilder is still my guy.. Win, lose or Draw. You wrote alot...to basically say your an idiot. Your not a alpha or a beta your a moron.

Comment

Working...
                    X