Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Had The Money, Now I'm Here For My Legacy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Charles Martin: I Had The Money, Now I'm Here For My Legacy

Charles Martin is ready to once again walk this earth like a God. The former heavyweight titlist is all in for his crossroads bout with former stablemate Gerald Washington, as the pair of California heavyweights collide this Saturday at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. The bout serves as the chief support to the long-awaited rematch between defending heavyweight titlist Deontay Wilder (42-0-1, 41KOs) and Tyson Fury (29-0-1, 20KOs).
    [Click Here To Read More]

Got Martin to take this

Comment

He already has a legacy...the worst HW champion in history.

I do think, from a few videos I watched, that he is more serious this time around than he was earlier. Either way, he's not championship material. Let's see him fight a top 10 first before we can make any decision...of whether he becomes a good second-tier fighter or just a joke.

Comment

This guy could admit his title reign was a hilarious fluke & use it to launch a career as a boxing-themed comedy youtuber or something.

Or he could keep trying to box and eventually be a 50 year old with a losing record spraypainting 1-800 numbers on his back for rent money.

Make the right choice.
        Last edited by ////; 02-22-2020, 11:06 AM.

Comment

Comment

His fight with AJ showed us all what we needed to know.

He could’ve got up. He wasn’t THAT hurt, he chose not to because he knew he couldn’t win.

Once you do that, you will do it again.

Let’s be serious though, he’s never going to be in the picture. He luckily won a title via leg injury then sold it to the highest bidder without even putting up a fight.

Comment

Martin could squeak back in the top 10 again but talking about legacy is far fetched right now. He’s a decent fighter good power puncher but I think his legacy will be that losing to AJ with the title he held.

Comment

It’s probably a tie between Martin and Seldon for lamest ever HW belt holder. Not counting joke interim and WBA “regular” crap. Even the Tate/Coetzee/Page/Thomas/Tubbs/Tucker/Berbick era names had legit pedigree.

Comment

Martin ba a KO. washington won`t hande all these punches Martin can keep throwing.

Comment

did haymon pay off the russian guy to fake the injury to give martin the belt? weird how that russian with kathy duva never boxed again.

Comment

Working...
                    X