Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Can Tyson Fury Bully The Bully?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Can Tyson Fury Bully The Bully?

By Mitch Abramson - When Otto Wallin cut Tyson Fury with a left hand in the third round of their September bout, it forced Fury to recalibrate and adopt a more aggressive style. Gone was the fleet-footed boxer who glided across the ring. What emerged was a more purposeful Fury, walking forward and waging war in the trenches in an attempt to muscle...

[Click Here To Read More]

He has to get inside. Its going to be very dangerous trying to do that. Wilder is going to be a lot more patient this time. Fury can work his way behind the jab but there is always the threat of Wilder countering over a lazy jab.

Comment

Bullies who pick on people bigger than them !

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        He has to get inside. Its going to be very dangerous trying to do that. Wilder is going to be a lot more patient this time. Fury can work his way behind the jab but there is always the threat of Wilder countering over a lazy jab.
        I agree, the middle ground, coming and going will be dangerous for Fury. Inside, Fury is an accomplished mauler, and outside he moves like a nest of snakes.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
          I agree, the middle ground, coming and going will be dangerous for Fury. Inside, Fury is an accomplished mauler, and outside he moves like a nest of snakes.
          His best bet is staying inside when Wilder misses. But as I said Wilder is going to be a lot more patient with that right hand this time. Fury also need to get rough on the inside when Wilder tries to clinch him.

Comment

Wallin's assessment is apt.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
              I'm not so sure that wilder will be more patient and you don't know he is going to be you think** he will be. Let's call how it is wilder has no skill or technique he falls over his feet he really is a mess. But my god does it work for him and he's dangerous at all times but If he is as "patient" as he was in the Ortiz rematch then he's stands no hope in hell of winning but it's in USA So fix is already in

Comment

Fury needs to make sure that in the meeting with bayless Pre fight make clear about the blows to back of the head I don't know a single fighter in all divisions who constantly gets away with it he doesn't even get warnings he's actually finished fights with huge blows to back of head and its wrong he just windmills so can't call it intentional but still these refs wanna start pulling him up.

Comment

I don't think Wilder will just go looking for it this time he will set it up with the jab which is a good underrated jab

Comment

Its feasible. Fury has a big weight and strength advantage, is very durable and Wilders inside and clinch game is not very good. But the coming in part is always going to be very risky, Wilder is good at walking people into that right hand and we all know what it can do when it lands.

Comment

Working...
                    X