No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce - Now For Vacant EBU Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Daniel Dubois vs. Joe Joyce - Now For Vacant EBU Title

THE ALREADY HUGE heavyweight showdown between Daniel Dubois and Joe Joyce at the o2 Arena on April 11 - live on BT Sport Box Office - has just got bigger with news that the vacant European title will also be on the line.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Joyce is one of the two rising stars in the heavyweight division? He'll be 35 in September and when he throws a punch he needs to buy postage for it first...

Comment

I really respect these guys getting in there with each other at this stage. Especially Dubois given that hes so young and could get away with playing things safe for years yet if he wanted to. I'm slightly favouring Dubois but Joyce, awkward as he looks, is no joke. Both are big strong units, both are heavy handed, Dubois has youth and speed while Joyce has the chin and experience advantage and can throw with crazy volume. Its an irresistable force meets immovable object kinda fight. Love it.

Comment

Danny is the next big thing in British boxing.

He'll be Deontay's final super fight after the Fury and AJ battles are over.

Comment

Originally posted by sidefx996 View Post
          Joyce is one of the two rising stars in the heavyweight division? He'll be 35 in September and when he throws a punch he needs to buy postage for it first...

Comment

It's been a while since the EBU had a champ worth a damn, even long since they had a championship match worth a damn. I think Fury's was the last EBU title fight I cared about.

Comment

Winner would be a good retirement fight for Wilder or Fury. certainly better than washed up Chisora.

Comment

Daniel Dubois being thrown to the wolves by his promoter

Comment

Wow, is there a way to watch this in America.

These are two dudes the Brits can't shut up about.

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                    Daniel Dubois being thrown to the wolves by his promoter
                    Its probably a good thing in the long run tbh. Maybe not for promotional purposes if he loses but definitely when it comes to actually making someone a better fighter.

Comment

Working...
                    X