Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rau'Shee Warren: I Want Rigondeaux Before End Of The Year, Get That Belt

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rau'Shee Warren: I Want Rigondeaux Before End Of The Year, Get That Belt

NASHVILLE-Finally able to return to the ring and end a 13-month hiatus, Rau'Shee Warren is ready to return to a normal schedule and to past glory. The three-time U.S. Olympian and former bantamweight titlist has just the candidate in mind to help him realize the latter. "I want [Guillermo] Rigondeaux before the end of the year, get that belt," Warren
    [Click Here To Read More]

Rigondeaux would smoke him...

Comment

Please god no. No power, can't fight well coming forward. Rigo might 12-0 this guy. We'd be watching one of the most boring chess matches ever.

Comment

It's worth mentioning they actually fought in the amateurs with Rigondeaux winning a fairly close battle 21-17 or something like that.

Comment

Might get knocked out.

Comment

Originally posted by messimania View Post
            It's worth mentioning they actually fought in the amateurs with Rigondeaux winning a fairly close battle 21-17 or something like that.
            Beat me to it......

Warren was definitely a better amateur than pro btw

Comment

idk who tf raushee Warren is but I know rigo and calling out rigo is asking for a beating from one of the best boxers in the sport

Comment

I respect Warren, he comes to fight. He is not boring at all. But this is simply just a bad matchup for him, boxing, and the fans.

I hope it doesn’t get made. We need to see Rigo-Donaire rematch.

Comment

... Rigo will want Inoue in Japan... for a big payday... that's it...

Comment

Rau’shee it’s not going to happen 4 U

You have 3 loses against guys who can’t even be a sparring partner to Rigondeaux, but yet you think because he will be 40 you can win; please! I will beat the hell outta U and I have Been done since 1998. Warren get a job and a clue it’s been a long time since Broner was a kid.

Comment

Working...
                    X