Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amateur Champion's Arrest Creates Big Scandal in Russia

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amateur Champion's Arrest Creates Big Scandal in Russia

Russian amateur boxing experiences one of the bigger scandals in its recent history, as a two-time Russian amateur champion and 2019 WC quarterfinalist Georgiy Ku****ashvili has been charged with two cases of aggravated criminal offense, which jeopardizes not only his future career but also his future as a whole if convicted.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wow. Russians now listening to the LDBC.

Comment

I like how his name triggers the censor since it has shit in it

Comment

When it comes to some country's police forces, you can never be sure of unscrupulous behavior.

I've always advocated for a different punitive system for 'recreational drugs', as they have if anything a negative effect on an athlete's performance.

Of course, if it is a major organized crime then that is different, but I think we forget what most of us got up to when we were teenagers and in our early 20's.

I believe he ought to be assessed by a psychotherapist, or sports psychologist to determine his future.

If all he has done is consume cocaine, so what?

If the rest is true then that is a lot more complex.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Bidness View Post
          Wow. Russians now listening to the LDBC.
          Dem Georgian's doe! Maybe him and Avtandil can be pen pals. Not sure wtf LDBC would have to do with anything though.
          Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-19-2020, 04:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
            When it comes to some country's police forces, you can never be sure of unscrupulous behavior.

I've always advocated for a different punitive system for 'recreational drugs', as they have if anything a negative effect on an athlete's performance.

Of course, if it is a major organized crime then that is different, but I think we forget what most of us got up to when we were teenagers and in our early 20's.

I believe he ought to be assessed by a psychotherapist, or sports psychologist to determine his future.

If all he has done is consume cocaine, so what?

If the rest is true then that is a lot more complex.
            Well Georgians could reasonably be considered a persecuted minority in Russia and I'm confident elements within the Russian police are corrupt but the Caucasian crime syndicates are very real and very dangerous, so it is kinda complex... what's less complex is that if you start busting up policeman's faces you're gonna get the book thrown at you no matter how much they deserved it.

I'm with you on the recreational drug use issue though, give or take. .
            Last edited by Citizen Koba; 02-19-2020, 04:07 AM.

Comment

Georgiy Ku****ashvili?!?!?

Wtf is his name or are asterisks letters in Russia now? Georgiy Kuc#ckashvili? Georgiy Kufookashvili? Georgiy Kuc#ntashvili? Georgiy Kush^tashvili?

Edit. Oh damn looks like Kush^tashvili is the winner.

Comment

Ku sh^t ash vili. Is that how it's broken down?

I'm gonna love saying this guy's name if he turns pro. For sure he's gonna need a nickname doe.

Comment

Ku sh^t ash vili.

Nickname options.

Sh^t Ash
                  Sh^t Ass
                  Kool Sh^t
                  Kool Sh^t Ass

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    Dem Georgian's doe! Maybe him and Avtandil can be pen pals. Not sure wtf LDBC would have to do with anything though.
                    LDBC ain’t gangsta, just nickle bag selling hoes, like this Russian dude with Georgian ethnicity... real gangstaz are Avandtil. That dude was a loan shark for the mob.

Comment

Working...
                    X