Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Charles Martin, Gerald Washington - Face-Off at Grand Arrival

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Charles Martin, Gerald Washington - Face-Off at Grand Arrival

Charles Martin, Gerald Washington Grand Arrivals Photos Gallery - Wilder vs. Fury II will see the highly anticipated rematch between unbeaten WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and undefeated lineal champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury as they headline a historic, mega PPV event Saturday, February 22 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. (photos by Mikey Williams and Ryan Hafey)

[Click Here To Read More]

The guy wearing the purse will lose.

Comment

Co-main event

Comment

Charles Martin is a bum so I guess the guy with the purse will win. Washington is a much better fighter.

Comment

Battle of the legends.

Comment

This will probably steal the night ,should be entertaining and fairly even . I look forward to this one ,it’s not Fury vs Wilder suspense but Martins got fight of the year arguably before not sure why people cry over fights that may turn into wars .

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              This will probably steal the night ,should be entertaining and fairly even . I look forward to this one ,it’s not Fury vs Wilder suspense but Martins got fight of the year arguably before not sure why people cry over fights that may turn into wars .
              I think it's because this card is a PPV. People expect other meaningful and high-level fights. Not just something that's entertaining for the sake of being entertaining. Every fight on a PPV should be a championship fight that's relevant to the grand scheme of things.

If you settle for garbage, that's what you shall be served time and time again.

Comment

Washington is not a much better fighter never close against any elite. Martin proved something losing close in all out brawl dec to kownacki. I got martin in battle of b- fighters

Comment

It might be entertaining and all, but does it belong on PPV? Put it on some FS1 card or ESPN or something. PPV should be reserved for fights of the highest quality.

Comment

I'm fine with this being on a big PPV car like this. IMO Martin will come thru with a KO after a bit of back and forth. Washington is too fragile from what I've seen of him in recent fights. The Kownacki fight was a slug fest for the ages that Martin barely lost. So I'm sure he'll be fired up. Just my 37 cents worth.

Comment

Working...
                    X