Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Rematch: Predictions From Fighters, Trainers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Wilder vs. Fury Rematch: Predictions From Fighters, Trainers

boxing legends, world champions, celebrities and more shared their predictions for the highly anticipated rematch between unbeaten WBC Heavyweight World Champion Deontay "The Bronze Bomber" Wilder and undefeated lineal champion Tyson "The Gypsy King" Fury ahead of the historic, mega PPV event this Saturday, February 22 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Pac, Holmes and Holy are picking Wilder. I have to respect their assessments.

Comment

Andy Lee's pick is bold

Comment

Just watched a Linares interview. He picked Fury by decision, for whatever that’s worth.

He speaks Japanese better than I speak English. Will never get used to that.

Comment

A few of these predictions are beyond stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by vitali1999 View Post
            Pac, Holmes and Holy are picking Wilder. I have to respect their assessments.
            All three has had their brain beating and whisked like eggs, but I'm going to go along with them too! That probably makes me a fool.

Wilder KO 9th round.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post
              A few of these predictions are beyond stupid.
              Not being argumentative, but which one's in particular?

Comment

Wilder by KO I think it may be early

Comment

So many Think wilder kos fury? Fury not ever having g been stopped yet people still don't have confidence in him not being koed?
                  Fury points or late tko.
                  Last edited by hugh grant; 02-18-2020, 05:06 PM.

Comment

I still cant pick a winner although I am rooting for Wilder just because I wanna see him and AJ in the ring together I think that would be a HUGE fight due to the fans divided and it'd be great to finally see a undisputed heavyweight champion

Comment

Working...
                    X