Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dulay Furious With Loss: I Boxed The Hell Out Of Magdaleno

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Dulay Furious With Loss: I Boxed The Hell Out Of Magdaleno

At the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, a back-and-forth battle between lightweights Austin Dulay and Diego Magdaleno. Magdaleno produced one of the finest performances of his career, dropping Dulay on his way to a 10-round unanimous decision victory in a minor upset.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Dulay: “who are you going to believe? Me or your eyeballs?”

Comment

Father gotta step back, get a more experienced trainer. Dulay shows flashes of being a very good fighter, even vs Colbert, he has the movement and the athleticism but something is missing. Only 24 so he has time to turn things around. He lost that one though no doubt about that

Comment

No sir, you lost. And you’ll never get passed the level you are now which means you might want to spend some time and money at the local
          College or university

Comment

The kid obviously suffered a concussion since he's not able to remember the the second half of the fight. Poor guy...

Comment

That would have been the robbery of the week. I was waiting for it, but Mags beat the odds, and Dulay isn't that big of a prospect. Its not like they're developing a Canelo, or potential millions of dollars.

Comment

Boo boo

Now let's get Colbert vs Magdeleno

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
                  That would have been the robbery of the week. I was waiting for it, but Mags beat the odds, and Dulay isn't that big of a prospect. Its not like they're developing a Canelo, or potential millions of dollars.
                  well said!

Comment

You lose any benefit of the doubt for thinking you won every round. He beat you up the 2nd half of the fight and deserved to win. Quit crying and attempt to come back stronger and work on your conditioning for christ sake. Didnt look special and I doubt we here too much from him going forward!

Comment

Working...
                    X