Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Look Like A F--kin' Beast At 21 Years Old!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I Look Like A F--kin' Beast At 21 Years Old!

Based on the way Ryan Garcia felt throughout his recently completed training camp, the emerging lightweight was certain he would put on a special performance Friday night. That's exactly what Garcia produced when he knocked Francisco Fonseca unconscious with a left hook in the first round of their scheduled 12-rounder at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Another size mismatch. He needs rounds against similar sized tough minded opponents to hone the craft. Linares will be an excellent measuring stick if the fight goes through.

Comment

This kid is gassed on his own hype. Fact is hes looking good knocking out absolute no hopers as do lots of fighters on the way up before they fight someone who can throw punches back. If he wasn't popular on Instagram he wouldnt be getting this much coverage.

Comment

Bum. If he could suck his own, he would. Linares by KO

Comment

why wait put him in with lomachenko right now he's ready

Comment

Kids the New Mexican American “golden boy”....next all the chicanas will be throwing him their panties like they did DLH....who probably saved them and modeled them to his stripper friends

Comment

Originally posted by povalles77 View Post
              Bum. If he could suck his own, he would. Linares by KO
              Khan Jr. getting KTFO

Comment

Good performance last night but honestly his resume is still soft and he still needs to grow into himself as a man. Not to takeaway the kid looks great no doubt about it. GB would be smart to wait about 2 more years for those big world level fights.

Comment

He's a good looking fighter. But after his first fight with a live body people may be saying "he ain't pretty no more".

Comment

King Ry is definitely doing better than I expected with these last two fights who probably are easily considered his best 2 opponents. I'd still like to see how he does vs a live opponent who doesn't fall down in the first & takes him some rounds.

Can't be too critical of the guy though with how he handled these best 2 guys he fought. A Linares fight would say a lot even if Linares is washed. More curious about how that fight looks then I expected to be.

Comment

Working...
                    X