Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Batters, Dominates Feigenbutz in TKO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant Batters, Dominates Feigenbutz in TKO Win

Plant, Feigenbutz Fight Photos Gallery - Nashville - IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant (20-0, 12 KOs) beat down and stopped an overmatched Vincent Feigenbutz (31-3, 28 KO) in the tenth round. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)
    [Click Here To Read More]

I wonder if Plant is overtraining....he had virtually ZERO body fat on fight nights and this time was what, 166? I wonder if his training might be too anaerobic

Comment

What a surprise, another German with a padded out record . Someone explain to me why do they do This ? Just for 1 above average pay day ? Then what ?.. waste another 3 yrs not learning anything , taking shots and just getting older .. very odd

Comment

What happens now ? Is the question people should be asking of Plant ! Does he fight another bum or is he going to step up and fight the main men of the division ? Smith,Benavidez, Saunders ! Can't see it myself because of u know who ! Hayman..

Comment

Originally posted by Buggy bear View Post
          What a surprise, another German with a padded out record . Someone explain to me why do they do This ? Just for 1 above average pay day ? Then what ?.. waste another 3 yrs not learning anything , taking shots and just getting older .. very odd
          Without knowing the numbers
          An average US payday is still a nice payaday for a German fighter / Return on investment for the promoter
          Feigenbutz didn't even throw the right hand and couldnt block Plants jab
          They probably went injured into the fight just for the cashout, not saying he could have won being healthy

Comment

Working...
          X