Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Feigenbutz: I Will KO Plant For My Nashville Fans Since He Doesn't Have Any Of His Own

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Feigenbutz: I Will KO Plant For My Nashville Fans Since He Doesn't Have Any Of His Own

NASHVILLE--Caleb Plant has vowed to bring the heat to his upcoming title defense. Vincent Feigenbutz has already countered by bringing the Fire. The visiting mandatory challenger from Karlsruhe, Germany didn't waste any time making new friends from the moment he arrived in Music City for his title fight versus Ashland City's Plant (19-0, 11KOs). The two collide this weekend at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena (Saturday, FOX, 8:00pm ET/7:00pm local), which is the home to the National Hockey League's Nashville Predators and previously to the Nashville Kats of the now-defunct Arena Football League.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lmfao

That headline is on par with “I will wrap Mike Tyson in a cocoon of horror”

Comment

Umm didnt fieg whatever his name is just say he was going to "hop around like a bunny , and outbox plant ." Iam confused but I guess whatever it takes for him to help sell the fight. Prolly hes getting stopped

Comment

Germany haven’t had a good fighter in ages now.

Comment

Damn.... Caleb is really gonna punish this boy now.

Comment

what if this guy punches like a monster and actually KO's plant? lol damn that would be epic

Comment

Lol Europeans and their “_______ doesn’t have any fans in the USA” talk about American boxers really makes me laugh. When the euros say that they have nothing else

Comment

Feigenbutz is huge in Nashville

Comment

This fight is bigger than Wilder Fury 2, I can't wait.
                  Feigenbutt by brutal 5th round ko.

Comment

Feigenbutz is funny

Comment

Working...
                    X