Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Going To Beat Linares, Beat Davis, Beat Haney!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: I'm Going To Beat Linares, Beat Davis, Beat Haney!

In the main event at The Honda Center in Anaheim, California, fans witnessed rising lightweight sensation Ryan Garcia (20-0,17 KOs) earn yet another first-round knockout of Francisco Fonseca (25-3-2, 19 KOs) to remain undefeated.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah thats what all this new wave of fighters say 'im gonna do this, im gonna do that' reality is hes gonna fight some more scrubs and blame promo problems on big fights not happening.

Comment

Ryan better be careful to not emulate his YouTube buddies. They are sensationalists who are calling out other bums. Garcia can get caught in a fight he’s not ready for if he lets his mouth do too much talking.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
        Ryan better be careful to not emulate his YouTube buddies. They are sensationalists who are calling out other bums. Garcia can get caught in a fight he’s not ready for if he lets his mouth do too much talking.
        I wouldnt be shocked if he fought a youtuber next for the Instagram belt

Comment

yeah right. better be careful, if he isn't careful he might have a career full of great fights. best to take the safe & easy path.

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
            yeah right. better be careful, if he isn't careful he might have a career full of great fights. best to take the safe & easy path.
            He’s young and riding the high of two sensational knockouts. All I’m saying is he should dial it back and not be saying he wants the world right now. That didn’t work out for Tony Montana. Don’t need to take it slow but think about what you’re doing before doing it.

Comment

I like that this kid is calling out fighters unlike other dudes

Comment

He’s young and riding the high of two sensational knockouts. All I’m saying is he should dial it back and not be saying he wants the world right now. That didn’t work out for Tony Montana. Don’t need to take it slow but think about what you’re doing before doing it.
                I think Linares is a logical next step for Garcia. He's been demolishing C-level opponents, and I'd rate Linares as B+ at 135. If he doesn't get Linares outta there early, it should prove to be a learning experience.

Comment

What about Teofimo and Loma?

Comment

The kid is tall for a lightweight and can easily move up next year if no good opposition will risk fighting him. Ryan is calling big names and will take less money to fight the good ones.

Comment

Working...
                    X