Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caleb and Jordan Plant: The Continued Rise of Boxing's Power Couple

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caleb and Jordan Plant: The Continued Rise of Boxing's Power Couple

NASHVILLE-It will take a lot of convincing for Caleb Plant to believe any super middleweight in the world today is on his level. His greatest challenge, the unbeaten defending titlist believes, has been right alongside him for the past four years. "Jordan and I, we really motivate each other to always do better," Plant (19-0, 11KOs) told BoxingScene.com of the competitive drive that exists between himself and Jordan Plant (nee Hardy), whom he married last October. "It's a beautiful thing, but-we never fight about anything in life, but our only arguments are about who's doing better at the moment. We are both VERY competitive."
    [Click Here To Read More]

Aaahhh... isn't life a wonderful thing?

Comment

Good for both of them. And I hope to see a long successful career for Plant

Comment

Cool story!

Comment

This man has come from some really difficult circumstances. Good for him. Keep it going Champ!

Comment

What a beautiful couple. Love and prosperity!

Comment

Passion and Inspiration!

Comment

Sounds like Plant is in a good place right now after going through some real difficult times.

That's great to hear.

Comment

Well if Plant gets the Canelo fight they both will be set for life & likely could've never expected such a thing when they got together. (& surely win or lose Plants paychecks are going to get a lot bigger afterwards because fighting the cashcow means even if you lose your notoriety increases) Makes me happy to see Boxing happy endings after all the sadness this sport is capable of.

Comment

I don't get the article. He met some other chick who isn't the mother of his tragically dead daughter? Cool beans?

Comment

Working...
                    X