No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Video: Ryan Garcia Talks Big KO Win, Responds To Haney

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Video: Ryan Garcia Talks Big KO Win, Responds To Haney

Ryan Garcia Video Interview - Anaheim, California - Hot lightweight prospect Ryan Garcia (20-0, 17 KOs) knocked Francisco Fonseca (25-3-2, 19 KOs) out cold with a single shot in the first round. The stage is now set for a potential showdown with former world champion Jorge Linares for a date in July at Staples Center in Los Angeles. Linares had appeared in the undercard and destroyed Carlos Morales in four rounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Good answers from Garcia. The Reynosos have him on another level.

He looked many tiers above Fonseco. Ryan is looking fast and sharp.

Comment

Time for him to fight someone with a pulse

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
        Fight someone with a pulse?

Tank fought him in his 19th bout and it took him 8 rounds to KO the guy. This was Garcia’s 20th fight and he literally kills him with one punch in round 1.

Farmer fought this guy and went the distance with him.

The man is durable and a good measuring stick to see how he performs. Obviously he passed the test with flying colors and can now open up to the upper tier competition.

Comment

This ^^^^

The kid is talented. I want to see how he looks like when he's tested.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
            Fight someone with a pulse?

Tank fought him in his 19th bout and it took him 8 rounds to KO the guy. This was Garcia’s 20th fight and he literally kills him with one punch in round 1.

Farmer fought this guy and went the distance with him.

The man is durable and a good measuring stick to see how he performs. Obviously he passed the test with flying colors and can now open up to the upper tier competition.
            He was useless, i didnt check the pre fight odds but i bet the bookies gave him no chance of winning. You guys have been brainwashed into thinking these type of fights are fine, all it does is put the overmatched fighters health at risk. Fighters should be fighting people around there level, same as every other sport.

Comment

He was useless, i didnt check the pre fight odds but i bet the bookies gave him no chance of winning. You guys have been brainwashed into thinking these type of fights are fine, all it does is put the overmatched fighters health at risk. Fighters should be fighting people around there level, same as every other sport.
              Tell that to Andy Ruiz

Comment

He does make a point why isn't haney calling out the other champs more? Instead of calling out someone who doesn't own a belt

Comment

Working...
                X