Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Linares: I'm Ready For Ryan Garcia, Ready For The Best at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Linares: I'm Ready For Ryan Garcia, Ready For The Best at 135

Anaheim, California - Former world champion Jorge Linares (47-5, 29 KOs) showed everyone that there is still something left in the tank when he knocked out Carlos Morales (19-5-4, 8 KOs) in the fourth round. Morales had never been stopped.

[Click Here To Read More]

Linares is a warrior but Golden Boy don't appreciate he gets paid little money not fair!

Comment

Garcia-linares will give a good indication of where both of them are at; winner to get Davis!

Comment

Originally posted by PETUFF View Post
        Linares is a warrior but Golden Boy don't appreciate he gets paid little money not fair!
        Boxing isn’t a charity it’s a business and Linares is yesterday’s news. At one time he was king and paid handsomely. Today he is past his prime and doesn’t bring in the benjamins

Comment

LLinares vs Haney or Garcia next is perfect. Winner fights the guy leftover. The leftover (likely Haney) should find a solid name to beat to get momentum for this fight.

Comment

Golden Boy has dode great for Linares. Linares was paid well when he was on top and he got paid a little less during his set back.

But I will agree with you that this guy is a warrior! I don't think they put Ryan Garcia in with this guy.

Comment

Good thing is that Linares is smart with his money.

Comment

Kingry will easily KO linares

Comment

Linares & Garcia both looked phenomenal , ODLH said before the Linares fight if they both took care of business they would fight each other next.Hope ODLH keeps his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                    Linares & Garcia both looked phenomenal , ODLH said before the Linares fight if they both took care of business they would fight each other next.Hope ODLH keeps his word.

Before the fight yes but they didnt mention it after. They were hoping Linares would have trouble and look vulnerable against Morales. He looked great and I bet they don't put Garcia in the ring with him next

Comment

Working...
                    X