Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant, Vincent Feigenbutz - Ready For Title Clash

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Caleb Plant, Vincent Feigenbutz - Ready For Title Clash

Plant, Feigenbutz Weights Photos Gallery - Vincent Feigenbutz (31-2, 28 KOs) came face to face with Caleb Plant (19-0, 11 KOs) at the official weigh-in ahead of their IBF Super Middleweight World title fight this Saturday night at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee. (photos by Stephanie Trapp)

[Click Here To Read More]

Caleb a slick fighter

This kid fights like he from the hood with great rhythm and very solid fundamentals. Fighting Bernavides is another level however!

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
      This kid fights like he from the hood with great rhythm and very solid fundamentals. Fighting Bernavides is another level however!
      I wanna see that fight

Comment

Is that Rick Flair?

Comment

Look as long as we can all get on the same page and agree Benavidez is next level for Plant only and not the other way around (CERTAINLY not), so as not to derail this baseless "Plant easy meal for David" narrative conjured entirely from emotion, obese farts, and possible vague racist sentiment, and snuff out any idea that this is just a highly competitive fight, I'm satisfied.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
            Is that Rick Flair?
            The nature boy would overshadow the main event
            This is just a "Elvis" from las Vegas

Comment

Originally posted by SteveAnitaSmith View Post
              Is that Rick Flair?
              I was almost caught off guard too, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Scions View Post
                Look as long as we can all get on the same page and agree Benavidez is next level for Plant only and not the other way around (CERTAINLY not), so as not to derail this baseless "Plant easy meal for David" narrative conjured entirely from emotion, obese farts, and possible vague racist sentiment, and snuff out any idea that this is just a highly competitive fight, I'm satisfied.
                Wouldn't a Benevides/Plant fight be a great one?

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
                  Wouldn't a Benevides/Plant fight be a great one?
                  Yes, absolutely. I wasn't disrespecting Benavidez...I just keep seeing what seems like this avalanche of overconfidence that David will "steamroll" Plant, not just here but elsewhere - youtube etc. I've seen a bit of that same attitude favoring Plant, but not nearly as much. To me it just doesn't feel like there is strong grounds for that level of supreme confidence in either guy going into this. Seems like a highly competitive pick 'em scenario with both bringing different strengths that could nullify the other. Arguably the best fight to be made at 168 outside of Canelo v XX though.

Comment

Working...
                  X