Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Inoue vs. Casimero Showdown Official For April 25, Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Inoue vs. Casimero Showdown Official For April 25, Las Vegas

A five-foot-five-inch, 118-pound Japanese monster is ready to take over the Las Vegas Strip. WBA/IBF bantamweight world champion Naoya "Monster" Inoue, the three-weight world champion climbing the mythical pound-for-pound rankings, will make his Las Vegas debut Saturday, April 25 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in a unification bout against WBO bantamweight world champion and fellow three-weight kingpin Johnriel Casimero.
    [Click Here To Read More]

via GIPHY

Comment

Wow another top opponent for Inoue. How is he not at the top of the P4P list with that resume? He should definitely be on top if he wins this other unification.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera_ View Post
        Wow another top opponent for Inoue. How is he not at the top of the P4P list with that resume? He should definitely be on top if he wins this other unification.
        Hes lucky hes in top 10 after last fight. Arguably most overrated fighter in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
          Hes lucky hes in top 10 after last fight. Arguably most overrated fighter in the sport.
          How he dropped a much bigger fighter in Donaire and won a comfortable decision. I guess you believe Spence then should be dropped lower after struggling with Porter right?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            How he dropped a much bigger fighter in Donaire and won a comfortable decision. I guess you believe Spence then should be dropped lower after struggling with Porter right?
            Yeah i do...

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              Yeah i do...
              Is Spence still too 20 after that performance?

Inoue consistently beats top competition. More so than any other fighter

Comment

I'm looking forward to Inoue coming to America and showing his skills on a bigger stage.

Comment

If the eye is OK, Inoue will finish Casimero very early. One or two rounds.

Comment

Will be a war for 4 or 5 until Inoue breaks Casimero down. Hopefully Oubaali/Donaire comes off next as expected and the winner can meet in a full unification

Comment

Working...
                    X