Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Fonseca Will Bring It; Can't Look Toward Linares Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ryan Garcia: Fonseca Will Bring It; Can't Look Toward Linares Fight

The opponent Ryan Garcia could fight next if he wins Friday night was seated on stage with him Wednesday. Garcia isn't thinking about Jorge Linares just yet, though. The undefeated lightweight contender is fully focused on Francisco Fonseca, whom Garcia will encounter in a 12-round fight Friday night at Honda Center in Anaheim, California.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Is it just me or does Ryan have a force of habit of saying 'you know' in almost every sentence?

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
      Is it just me or does Ryan have a force of habit of saying 'you know' in almost every sentence?
      Ryan "you know" Garcia

Comment

Ryan Garcia vs Linares would be epic!

I have Linares winning that fight by KO

Comment

Originally posted by zapallo View Post
          Ryan "you know" Garcia
          "This is the first fight of 2020, with a great opponent, you know, Francisco Fonseca." It's as if Ryan forgot who he was fighting this week, you know , or is overlooking Fonseca even though he says he's not.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

Same. Oscar wants that fight next but Reynoso knows Ryan is nowhere near ready for Linares. I watched the press conference yesterday and Oscar mentioned something about a bonus for Fonseca and couldn't help but think that "bonus" is extra cash under the table for Fonseca to take a loss. Not to take anything from Ryan since a promoter would never tell their fighter they paid extra to their opponent or the judges, but it shouldn't surprise anyone that like any sport, there's corruption

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Hero View Post

Im not even sure linares will make it past morales .

Comment

Ryan Garcia should improve defense and allow himself to be hit in sparring just like Monster Inoue!

Comment

Originally posted by indelible View Post
                  Same. Oscar wants that fight next but Reynoso knows Ryan is nowhere near ready for Linares. I watched the press conference yesterday and Oscar mentioned something about a bonus for Fonseca and couldn't help but think that "bonus" is extra cash under the table for Fonseca to take a loss. Not to take anything from Ryan since a promoter would never tell their fighter they paid extra to their opponent or the judges, but it shouldn't surprise anyone that like any sport, there's corruption
                  Payoff is Haymons style not oscar.

And I guess you didn’t see Linares get ktfo in 1 rd by Cano lol.

Ryan is no pitty pat puncher like Loma he’ll flattened Linares brutally.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    Payoff is Haymons style not oscar.

And I guess you didn’t see Linares get ktfo in 1 rd by Cano lol.

Ryan is no pitty pat puncher like Loma he’ll flattened Linares brutally.
                    That's cause Linares had no business being at that weight. Cano is not A class or elite. He's more of your average hit or miss fighter. Ryan does have power but Linares is a much more experienced veteran. Don't let the fight with Fonseca fool you as they're only doing it to compare how well Ryan does with his opponent as opposed to Tank. Ryan will look good tonight but that chin of his is what concerns me. It's like Khan being a good fighter with skills but his downfall is and always will be that chin and likely to be the case with Ryan the moment he meets his equal

Comment

Working...
                    X