Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pascal-Jack, Browne-Barrera Card Likely For May, Network TBD

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pascal-Jack, Browne-Barrera Card Likely For May, Network TBD

Jean Pascal-Badou Jack was such a close, entertaining fight that they're headed for a rematch. BoxingScene.com has learned that Pascal and Jack have agreed to fight again in a light heavyweight championship rematch that probably will take place at some point in May. The Pascal-Jack rematch will headline a card that likely will include another light heavyweight bout between former champion Marcus Browne and Sullivan Barrera.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm a Badou Jack fan and Pascal is tough customer, but, if Jack's at the point of having to rematch a shot Pascal, then the writing may be on the wall. Had Kovalev not beat the brakes off Pascal back to back, then I wouldn't truly consider him shot or compromised.

I love this card, though! I'd actually like to see Browne rematch Pascal and Jack should fight Barrera.

Comment

I'm all about this.

First fight was incredible, both guys are absolute warriors who don't duck anybody.

I hope whomever wins goes and wrecks Browne's stupid face.

Comment

Jack's most recent opponents, in order:
        Jean Pascal
        Jean Pascal
        Marcus Browne
        Adonis Steveson
        Nathan Cleverly
        James DeGale
        Lucian Bute
        George Groves
        Anthony Dirrell

Find me ANYBODY active with 9 straight opponents of that quality.

Comment

Nice, I like these fights. Hell you could match the winners and losers against each other right after this, good matchups

Comment

Badou Jack is probably the bravest fighter alive....and on the flip side, my man Pascal is NEVER in a boring fight. You get the sense that the rematch will be even better. This should be a FOX show. The casuals deserve to see a good knock

Comment

Shouldve been Pascal/Browne rematch and Jack/Barrera, imo. Brown beat the dog sh.it out of Jack is my reasoning. But this is will do

Comment

Not mad at all by this card, I hope they come through. I enjoyed the first Pascal vs Jack fight

Comment

I'd much rather see Browne v. Pascal

Comment

Barrera is shot......

Comment

Working...
                    X