Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: FOX's 'Inside Wilder Vs. Fury II' Replay Averaged 767,000 Viewers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: FOX's 'Inside Wilder Vs. Fury II' Replay Averaged 767,000 Viewers

It isn't often that a replay out-performs a premiere, but that's what happened when FOX aired promotional programming late Saturday night for the Deontay Wilder-Tyson Fury rematch. According to Nielsen Media Research figures released Tuesday, the network's replay of the second episode of "Inside Wilder Vs. Fury II" drew an average audience of 767,000, exactly 300,000 more than when the episode premiered the previous Saturday afternoon. The half-hour replay aired from 11-11:30 p.m. ET on Saturday, whereas it first aired from 4:30-5 p.m. ET on February 1.
    [Click Here To Read More]

So they went from a commercial that was viewed by 100mil people to a replay that was viewed by 767k?
    Lol that ret@rd robbie is gonna have a good time with this

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
      So they went from a commercial that was viewed by 100mil people to a replay that was viewed by 767k?
      At the end of the day hopefully the SB ads paid off. This fight is a big deal, bias aside I want this to do very well. A lot of people slept on the first fight and that was a good high drama fight. Anything resembling that is a huge shot in the arm for this sport.

Comment

Good promotion all around. I just hope the fight delivers after we shell out the $$$.

Comment

Originally posted by Vodkaholic View Post
          um thats almost DOUBLE WHAT ALL TOP PRANK ON ESPN FIGHTS AVERAGE lmfao... nice try

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
            At the end of the day hopefully the SB ads paid off. This fight is a big deal, bias aside I want this to do very well. A lot of people slept on the first fight and that was a good high drama fight. Anything resembling that is a huge shot in the arm for this sport.
            TOP PRANK FIGHTS ON ESPN IN 2019 AVERAGED 600K.... So a hype show is getting better ratings... good deal

Comment

Again, this is stupid. Most of us will watch this on a stream and what is funny is, they will release the numbers for this promo but they won't officially release the PPV numbers when they come out.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymonTheGod View Post
                TOP PRANK FIGHTS ON ESPN IN 2019 AVERAGED 600K.... So a hype show is getting better ratings... good deal
                Hey it's the #1 Haymon cheerleader! You must be mistaken that I care about network ratings I clown people like you that it actually hurts lol. Try that kid s**t elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Coachcody View Post
                  Good promotion all around. I just hope the fight delivers after we shell out the $$$.
                  This will be a good fight, if Fury is in better shape he will be able to do a little more and That will make Wilder dig deeper and try to time him and catch Fury sooner

Comment

What’s plain as day to see is the bigots, the racists, the ultranationalists want this fight to fail. The people who hate wilder and Haymon because of their ethnicities and nationality want this fight to fail. Period.

Comment

Working...
                    X