Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Arsenal Making a Play To Grab Fight From Tottenham

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua-Pulev: Arsenal Making a Play To Grab Fight From Tottenham

The race to stage Anthony Joshua's next title defence has become a straight fight between two bitter North London football rivals, according to promoter Eddie Hearn. Hearn says a deal has been agreed in principle for Joshua to defend his WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF heavyweight titles against Kubrat Pulev. With June 13 or 20 the target dates.
    [Click Here To Read More]

**** those candy ass clubs, put it at Selhurst Park!!!!

Comment

Joshua is a fighter in demand.

Comment

Shyte fight that only mugs would buy on PPV .
        I would only go to this 'event' if it was overshadowed by a great competitive under card ...Lol... you know that won't happen with Hearn.It doesn't matter where this takes place .In fact it's shyte enough for S.A. they'd love it and stick some dodgy birds in there swinging from the boots.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
          **** those candy ass clubs, put it at Selhurst Park!!!!
          Lmao at this. If it was at that *****hole at least I could walk to the fight.

Comment

Prefer it to be at Arsenal, purely cos I’m an Arsenal fan.

Comment

Am sure he has more arsenal fans than spurs fans, if they put this fight at White heart pain, then no arsenal fan would turn up there.

Comment

Good fight. Interesting to see how AJ deals with the guy who probably has the best jab in the divison.

Pulev beat Chisora comfortably in my opinion and schooled Hughie. Pulev is better than Anyone Wilder has ever beaten.

Comment

Originally posted by thack View Post
                  Shyte fight that only mugs would buy on PPV .
                  I would only go to this 'event' if it was overshadowed by a great competitive under card ...Lol... you know that won't happen with Hearn.It doesn't matter where this takes place .In fact it's shyte enough for S.A. they'd love it and stick some dodgy birds in there swinging from the boots.
                  What a worthless post. Why are they people mugs, just because they don't share the same ignorant opinion as you?

Comment

Working...
                  X