Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Ready For Any Fighter - Let's Go Hunting

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Rigondeaux: I'm Ready For Any Fighter - Let's Go Hunting

At the PPL Center in Allentown, Pa. 39-year old Guillermo Rigondeaux moved down in weight to win a world title in a second-division, capturing the vacant WBA "regular" bantamweight world title with a split-decision win against former champion Liborio Sols. Rigondeaux became the oldest boxer to win the world title at 118 pounds.
    [Click Here To Read More]

"lets go hunting"..

i see loma out in the open. go ahead and take yo shot champ!

Comment

lol at some guy talking chit when he fuking quit after 4 rounds. nobody likes a quitter, stick a fork in him, its over

Comment

Let's get Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Emmanuel Rodriguez.....

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Let's get Guillermo Rigondeaux vs Emmanuel Rodriguez.....
          Good fight. Makes sense.

They need to keep Rigo active.

Comment

Drug addict nerry vs rigo

Comment

118 is probably best suited for Rigo, but I would like to see him fight Brandon Figueroa, "Cool Boy" Steph, and Luis Nery @ 122. Unless he can get a fight with Inoue, I think "The Master" should go back to 122.

Comment

he is 39 his career has been over for a very long time

Comment

How about Cuadras?

Comment

Some fans are so quick to dismiss Rigondeaux. Everyone was talking $h1t when he fought toe 2 toe against ceja. He is old, he can't move no more, he is done. Now he comeback and fought a brilliant defensive fight, got the best shots and still those "fans" are calling coward and that he is done. Other are mentioning his fight with lomachenko. But they are conveniently forgetting to mention why that fight happened. They don't say that quigg, frampton, mares and st+ shamefully avoided the Cuban. The only one to gave him a chance to earn a living was his fellow double gold medalist. Who were the cowards?

Comment

Working...
                    X