Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad Stops Claudio Marrero in IBF Eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Kid Galahad Stops Claudio Marrero in IBF Eliminator

Kid Galahad, Claudio Marrero Fight Photos Gallery - Kell Brook returned from a 14 month hiatus from the ring to stop Mark DeLuca in seven rounds at the FlyDSA Arena in Sheffield, live on Sky Sports in the UK and DAZN in the US. (photos by Mark Robinson)
    [Click Here To Read More]

Great performance by Kid Galahad, but extremely disappointed by Marrero's lack of effort after only two or three rounds. He just abandoned the idea of winning.

Comment

I like how the Kid is a unifier. We all agree, he does more than just box. Just for that, I won't call it dirty, it's unorthodox.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
        I like how the Kid is a unifier. We all agree, he does more than just box. Just for that, I won't call it dirty, it's unorthodox.
        He throws elbows, stands on feet and was warned about forearms each round. If he was American people would be losing their minds.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          He throws elbows, stands on feet and was warned about forearms each round. If he was American people would be losing their minds.
          That's what I'm saying. We all agree. Maybe not the part about mind losing, but the Kid is nasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
            That's what I'm saying. We all agree. Maybe not the part about mind losing, but the Kid is nasty.
            Perhaps the moral of the story is : It appears to take quite a lot to out-nasty Josh Warrington.

Comment

Working...
            X